Dr. Rainer Zimmermann
Dr. Zimmermann has a Masters degree in Mathematics and Ph.D. in Economics. He brings more than 25 years of Entrepreneurship experience to invested companies.
He is a member of the Elite group of high-tech Founders in Europe, who managed to build a multi-billion USD business from scratch.
He was one of the 3 founders of LHS AG, a telecom billing and administration software company, which in just 7 years went from 3 to 1500 employees in Asia, Europe and USA and achieved a market valuation over 2 billion EUR.
He later moved on as an investor in several IT and telecommunication companies in Europe, repeated similar success with 3 more high-tech companies.
Şevki Kuyulu started out by building experience on technology leader multinationals such as NCR, DEC, and Vestel on the top of his Industrial Engineering degree from METU.
He is the CEO of ETH AG in Germany since 2001 and acquires extensive telecommunication expertise in fixed and mobile telephony market through Europe, as well as hardware, software and integration services in IT.
He founded ESOR Holdings with Dr. Zimmermann as a venture capital investment firm. During his 30 years career in IT and Telecommunications,
Mr. Kuyulu has:
- Managed Several M&A transactions on both buyer and seller sides.
- Productized several new and innovative products and services.
- Founded several companies and built several distribution channels in
- Sponsored several CRM and Billing software developments in Germany and Turkey.
- Built several Customer Service Organizations in different countries.
Ozan has finance, audit, tax, VC investment and legal management experiences, which he gained while working at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and several other multinational companies. Ozan holds a Masters degree in Financial Economics from Galatasaray University. He graduated from Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics in English and Istanbul American Robert College. He is a member of Union of Chambers of Certified Public Accounts of Turkey.
His areas of expertise are:
- Key decision taker as a CFO and member of the executive management team
- Financial reporting and consolidation under IFRS, US GAAP and CMB regulations
- Auditing in accordance with International Standard on Auditing (ISA)
- Cash flow management and accurately future cash positioning
- Budget management and cost optimization
- International, local tax management and optimization
- Managing due diligence, company valuation, investment round closing
- Managing the relations with the investors
- Deep knowledge on 4691 Teknopark Law & 5746 R&D Law and their practices on financial & tax matters in Turkey
- Reporting, accounting, tax, transfer pricing, legal expertise in Turkey, U.S., UK, Germany, Singapore and Romania
- Constructer of reliable control systems
- Self-starter providing growth on technology companies
Mehmet holds an MS degree in Computer Science from Purdue University in USA and a BS in Computer Engineering from Boğaziçi University in İstanbul.
He has more than 15 years of international experience in developing different products, ranging from WiFi modems to Self-Organizing Networks software to Intelligent Security Management Systems to SmallCell Base Stations.
He produced specifications, designed, developed, tested software/systems and managed both development & testing teams, and delivered million-selling products. He has both vast theoretical know-how and years of hands-on experience in software development.
He serves both as the acting CTO of Arute Solutions and also as a technical advisor to Esor's investments as well as a mentor to different startups in Turkey.
He still likes to code in his free time..